Friday, April 7, 2006

Anger Management

I think I need some form of anger management therapy. Have you people watched Anger Management? There are 2 kinds of angry people. People who vent their anger and lose their temper on almost every setback and there's the quiet angry people. These are the people that keep all their anger inside and these are precisely the people who end up bringing a 9 calibre to school and blow everyone's brains out. I am the latter.

I tell other people and myself that I do not get angry easily. In fact, I don't appear angry at all. No matter how bad things happen to me, it seems that I always remain calm. But in actual fact, when I think about it, I am an angry person. What triggered this self-reflection? This morning, the morning I was looking forward to for the past week, I was supposed to wake up at 8 a.m. and call Ern, and after calling her for 4 times, she finally picked up. To my utter disappointment, she forgot that I was going to call her and she was out for supper with her friends. I was pretty sad about the whole thing and I told her to message me when she got back to the room. At 10 a.m., which was 12 a.m. where she was, I called her again and this time, she only picked up after 15 times. I know, I know, I am desperate. It's past midnight and I was afraid she wasn't OK, since she didn't message me.

Anyways, our conversation wasn't really pretty. She was still out and she was only heading back. What can I say? She will definitely be tired when she reaches back to her apartment and she refuses to wake up early the next day. So she told me to wait till she gets back to Penang and we will talk on Sunday. Well, this seems like a minor issue, but when she hung up, I got so angry that I chucked the phone. I did not vent my anger on her. I was just pissed about the whole thing. Is it even possible for you to forget that your boyfriend/girlfriend is going to call you? Man, this pisses me off. Since I have no other avenue of venting my anger, other than almost breaking my phone, I decided to blog my piss out.

Man... I just realized I am an angry person. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment