Monday, June 20, 2005

Sweet 21

No, there is no pattern. I am not intentionally posting on even numbered dates only. I was dead tired yesterday. One of the happiest days of my life, and definitely the best birthday I have ever had. I went out in the morning to help Baby complete her folio and we went out for lunch at Saint's Alp. Had the best chicken bolognaise in my life while Baby had some pasta with virgin olive oil which left a serious olive oil taste in her mouth even hours after we had lunch:P

Well, we then watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith, in Gurney. It was an average movie I'd say, filled with snippets of humor and definitely does not warrant an 18-SG rating. One wonders who rates these movies. Well, this is the second time Baby has eluded the ticket collectors for an above 18 movie. Must have been my old look:(

After the movie, we went shopping for Baby's white shirt for her choir performance. Heck, one cannot imagine how hard it is to find a decent white shirt for a girl. Well, we had to deliberate for over 40 minutes in the fitting room over the shirt that she eventually bought. Yes... you heard me, we were deliberating.

Dinner was superb at Fish n Co. We ordered a Portuguese Chilli Crab each and I must say, dinner was delumptious. Aside from Baby splattering the chilli on her birthday present for me, I'd say everything was great... until Baby insisted on paying the for the food.

Here is a question for you. Should you, as a guy, pay for dinner on your own birthday or should you allow your girlfriend to pay for you? I mean, my manhood is being questioned here. Well, beside the fact that I have treated her to lunch and dinner and the movies the past few times, but isn't giving a girl a good life a man's job? Well, I'd like to know what you think about this.

We went to shop even more after dinner. I don't understand why guys hate shopping that much. Haha... I am not a pussy but seriously, there are fun things about shopping. Anyways, I drove her back to her housing area at about 9.30 p.m. and dropped her back at her house at about 10.20. At the end of the day, I can assure you, it never felt better to be 21:)

No comments:

Post a Comment