Saturday, June 18, 2005

Livin' La Vida Loca

Living Good Life. Living Crazy Life. Today was perhaps one of the happiest of my life. I was treated to perhaps one of the most expensive lunches of my life by my girlfriend's mom, and I got a really nice red Nike t-shirt from my Baby and her sister. Lunch was a semi buffet. I ordered the main course of spicy chicken with mushroom sauce and that was super:) But it was perhaps one of the few times in my life that I got the opportunity to taste fresh salmon.

You must understand that I am from a modest upbringing. Luxurious food has never been my staple diet. I cannot help but feel touched by Baby's mom's kind gesture. This is beyond my wildest imaginations. I also had insane dessert. 3 pieces of cake. I got this mousse that Baby told me to get and it sucked so I didn't finish it. Yuck! Haha...

Oh well, in short, it was a great day. Except for the fact that I have to finish off Baby's PJK Folio just so that she has time to go out with me tomorrow. Cruel life. Oh well, if today was great, I can't wait for tomorrow. I am gonna be freaking 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment