Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A New New Beginning

New Blogs. Every new blog brings new promises. This is my latest blog and it seemed so much easier to update compared to my previous one just because I created everything myself in the previous one. So I had to manually add the links to my previous posts and they were becoming a real pain.

As I was saying, new blogs bring new promises. I am more or less an organized person and I like to keep track of my life. The last blog was a mess. However, I have decided to keep a few of the links that I am really proud of in this page. Those include pictures and my ever magnificent map of Bucknell. That was one heck of a project. Those of you who don't know what I am talking about, check the link out.

A lot has been going on with my life. Some things happen that can't even be described in words. Hence' I will not try. But I will add more gibberish in the future. Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment