Thursday, June 23, 2005

Boriii.... Yawnz......iing....

I swore to myself I wasn't going to have such an idiotic holiday last year. What do I mean idiotic? Last year, after the A Levels, I did practically nothing for nine months until I went to the US. It was so boring and absolutely unproductive.

The cycle is repeating itself. It has been a month ever since I got back and I am glad to announce that I have been almost equally unproductive. The only productivity I have contributed to society ever since I got back was coaching
Baby's sister in chess. That's a new challenge to me as I have neither coached a girl nor an under-12 kid (no offense to kids). Anyways, I feel that she is making good progress but just like all other forms of training, it must be incorporated with self-practice.

Well, other than that, I will be playing chess again this Sunday. As I have told people time and again, I have retired from playing chess for leisure. I only play for money now. It's the only way to make it worthwhile. Also, I have an ulterior motive. Haha... scheming bastard...
Baby is also playing in the Chess League and we are just there to see each other. Sounds pathetic, but hey, we take what we can get.

Anyways, I have started writing a short horror story. I am going to make it so creepy it will make Stephen King cringe in his seat when he reads it. Haha... counting the chickens before they are hatched. Oh well... I shall take my time and see how things go.

Right now, I am going to clean my desk and make myself look like an efficient person. Yes, appearance is the first thing to achieve before we become who we want to be. If we want to be a businessman, we have to look like a businessman. If we want to become a lawyer, we have to look like a lawyer. That's life... Cest La Vie...

No comments:

Post a Comment