Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Big 400

Wow, ever since I started the Web Counter thing, I really didn't expect my blog to have so many visitors. For those of you who have constantly checked up on my blog, I thank you. Not because for boosting my number of visitors. Not because you visited my blog. I thank you because you feel concerned about me (OK, I will take your curiosity as concern). It is an honor for me that you, my friends, have shown the care to even take a look at what ramblings I have. OK, they are not ramblings, I make meaningful posts and my intention is so that people can learn from my thoughts and mistakes. You have played a part in my noble cause, one way or another. You may choose to extend your part by sharing the lessons you have learnt here or forwarding your friends to my blog. Today is a special day because at this instant, my blog has had exactly 400 visits (not all of them from different people). A big thank you to all of you, for being my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment