Wednesday, August 16, 2006

V for Vendetta

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

I am still figuring what this really means as I post this. If you do that before I do, please enlighten me. As most of you would realize from the title, if not having watched the movie, I took this from the movie V for Vendetta. If this quote alone is not enough to make you watch this movie, I don't know what is. It's just cool just to hear him say it. You will be like, "WTF?". Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment