Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sick and Twisted

Has anyone ever watched the movie "Saw"? If you haven't, you should! It's one of the sickest and most twisted movie I have ever seen in my life. I can still feel the chills down my spine as I speak about it. Imagine waking up in a bathroom, chained to a pipe with another stranger chained at the other corner of the pipe, and a dead man who shot himself in between the both of you. Your kidnapper leaves clues for you to escape and that's how the game begins. One of the given tools is that both men are expected to saw their ankles off so that they can escape from the chain. How sick is that? I leave the other sicker and more twisted things for you guys to find out. Saw II is coming out on October 28th 2005. So go watch the first part before you visit the cinemas this Halloween.

On another note, a continuation from the previous blog, the goals are set. All I have to do now is carry them out. I am falling far behind in Real Analysis Challenge problems. I dedicate this week's free time to clearing up some of the challenge problems. Back to work I go. Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment