Monday, February 9, 2009

10 000

Nothing like a post with only numbers as titles. NO, silly, it's not a binary code for something. I am not that complicated. It has come to my attention that traffic has dwindled down drastically in the past few months due to the lack of interesting topics published by me. This is mainly because there seems to be a severe lacking of interesting occurrences surrounding my (what is simply termed as) life.

So instead of waiting for things to happen to me, I have decided to go out and find them. Maybe I will take a slightly more proactive stance towards experiencing life. Just the other day, I read a blog of a friend who made it his goal to visit the best food places in town to try out the food and show pictures of them and critique the food etc. I mean, he's not the first person to do it and I am no copycat, but I will work on something equally appealing and hopefully manage to decorate my blog with a few more pictures (so far, I only have Ellen Page).

As for the reason for using the title, I hope to achieve 10 000 hits by the end of this year. Maybe I can put my knowledge on life to good use. Who knows... So, those of you who still read my blog, if you find something worth studying, please let me know, I will look into it and post opinions (my own, if possible) and I assure you that it is guaranteed to be interesting (people who know me know that I most certainly have an interesting take on life. I am a born conspiracy theorist:P ) So, come back soon for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment