Monday, December 11, 2006

Dreams

We've got to have a dream if we are going to make a dream come true.
- Denis Waitley

What you choose to focus your mind on is critical because you will become what you think about most of the time.
- Noel Peebles

After reading Jerry's MSN nick, I kinda have this sense of revolt. I mean, who is he to say that, "Who am I to dream? Dreams are for fools, they let you down". Clearly he has never had a dream come true :) But then with a name like "Peebles", he doesn't seem to have too much credibility. But it's still better than Jerry.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't claim to have come up with that phrase.

    Its from a song,Wonderful World by James Morrison. Doesn't mean I agree with it though I can understand where he's coming from. The choice of words just piqued my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever it is, it sounds so... cliched, and ultimately worse, untrue.

    ReplyDelete