Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ain't No Mountain Low Enough

What the hell am I talking about? One of my friends actually asked me, "Shouldn't it be ain't no mountain high enough?" C'mon! I know what I am saying. I am not retarded. What I am trying to say is that there is nothing in life that is easy enough for my liking. Everything is just so damn hard at the moment. I thought I was gonna get a break with this easy semester, well guess what, God or whoever he is has a funny way of getting back at you. I have 12 hours of classes a week, a schedule that is the envy of every engineer on campus (I would say every student but then we have management majors here:P)

But I had to take Number Theory (Math 311) which is hard as heck. There's like so much crap that I don't even know and I thought I was done with proofs after Real Analysis (Math 308), but NO NO NO... I was far from done. Now instead of proving stuff about real numbers, I have to prove stuff about positive integers. How fun is that?

Another disappointment is Mathematical Statistics (Math 304). What the hell is this insanely difficult assignments. There are more proofs in that class too! Why, why, why me? Dammit... who in the world needs to know the maximum likelihood estimator of the sample distribution parameter? Do you even know what I am talking about? Gosh... Save Our Souls!!

1 comment:

  1. Quit complaining and do your work!!! Complaining ain't gona help!!! Hehehe...:-p Sounds extremely 'fun'..

    ReplyDelete